Share

Widgets

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Made it to Hong Kong

And so this brave girl made it!  My final destination on this grand voyage is Hong Kong, and the ship arrived at approx. 07:30 this  morning (30JUL).

What a voyage! I feel like I have an extended family...in fact I felt quite tearful saying goodbye...after all, one month on board and a strong bond was formed.   Chief Officer really took me under his wing...we explored Singapore together, he became like an Uncle to me.  Oh, and he was very happy that I told him his English was good (he's Polish).  I was just being honest Chief.

And now for a nine day adventure in Hong Kong.  It feels a little overwhelming at the moment...going from peace and quiet to rush rush, lots of people and so much noise!

Keep you all posted.  Meanwhile, enjoy some pics taken on arrival by ship this morning:

From the Star Ferry





Gorgeous sunset the night before arrival
*
Be sure to follow me on Facebook & Twitter

No comments :