Share

Widgets

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Each dawn is a new beginning...

Who doesn't like a sunrise?  And when I last travelled by container ship across the Atlantic, I certainly got my fair share of those!

Well, as we all know...I'll be heading off into the sunrise again - in roughly two weeks in fact.  And if my Atlantic trip was anything to go by, I'll be sure to see plenty of these:


Sunrise















Sunset from the Bridge



I've posted my route here - if anyone's going to be in: La Spezia (Italy), Genoa (Italy), Valencia & Barcelona (Spain), Singapore and, of course, Hong Kong on the dates specified, do please get in touch for a coffee / to show me the sites!
Unfortuntely I won't have internet access on the ship - only on shore...so the sooner the better!




*
 
Like what you've read here?  Be sure to follow Bex on Facebook, Twitter and her regular site.

No comments :